My 52 Week project: Ground Rules
A lot of people are doing project 365s and 52s.... taking pictures of themselves once a day or once a week respectively. I'm going to attempt a Project 52, but I won't be taking pictures of myself.
I haven't figured it all out yet (rules and such).. but I'm going to force myself to take a picture every week of this year. Here's what I've been thinking about so far.
1. Pictures will be taken on either cell phone or the DSLR (not by crayon, pencil or photocopy)
2. I'll probably take dozens of pictures, but I'll only pick a top 5 or 10 to highlight on my blog or on youtube.
3. pictures will be posted on instagram, picasaweb, facebook, tumblr
4. I'll be picking themes for each week (macro, location, color, flash, no flash, seasonal, etc.)
5. No prizes, No contests
6. The week in review will be posted on Sunday on this blog --- hopefully accompanied by a youtube video.
7. Have fun, grow, improve.
Now, I want everyone to keep in mind, I'm a busy man- sometimes. Family comes first. Church is important. I have a full time job... So, I'm likely going to miss a day or a week...but I'll make up for it in awesome pictures.
There are a lot of reasons why I picked a project 52 over a project 365. The big reason is because "I aint got time for that" lol... No seriously.. i don't want to burn myself out.. and i want quality photos.. not just any and everything. So, I hope to see improvement.. i hope you see something you like.
Post a Comment
please be respectful in your comments. God Bless you!